Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Truth is Right Here, possibly for a limited time

So what we have here is someone video taping the X-File 2 trailer they saw at Wondercon.







First reactions? Well, not going to lie, the sight of Mulder and Scully at it again makes me very, very happy. And, they both look really good (that's not just my crush on Gillian Anderson going for you). Also Billy Connolly? Sweet! And all X-Files andventures are better in the snow, expect when Scully somehow miss the freaking Titanic sized spaceship abocve her in the first film.

I'm trying to keep myself on the outside of this one, so I can just go in and watch the movie clean. The X-files always holds a place in my heart, and while the later seasons took it down a notch, there are at least 4 seasons of thorough asskickery for me to enjoy.

July 25th 2008 people. Mark you calenders X-Phillies.

No comments: