Monday, February 18, 2008

Little Piece of my Childhood


Like many kids from my generation, I'm sure we remember the joy of a little book called, Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. Below is some of test footage from the live action film, currently in post production, by amazing director Spike Jonze (of Being John Malkovich & Adaptation fame).

While this is only a sample of the awesomeness to come, I can't help but smile at it. I am a huge Jonze fan and can't wait to see the final product. By these indications, things look to be in good hands. Supposedly, the Wild Things where filmed with static faces and manipulited with cgi to give expression. However they do it, looks good to me. James Galdofini with voice the monster in the final version.




Watch the Wild Thing version of Fight CLub

No comments: